Friday 4 February 2022

With apologies to Martin Niemöller

 First they came for the speeders, and I said nothing because I obey speed limits.

Then they came for the people practicing medicine without a license, and I said nothing because I don't practice medicine at all.
Then they came for the unvaccinated driving trucks across international borders, and I said, "Oh for Pete's sake, this is not a prelude to genocide you idiots! Most of you have paid speeding tickets in the past, and you're still here!"

2 comments:

  1. The FluTruxKlan. The convoy was never about Border crossing. It was organized by the far right and the truckers got duped into supporting it. The good ones left when they saw what it had become. With cars, RVs, farm machinery etc it is NOT about the vaccine mandate for truckers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was never about what they're pretending it is.

    ReplyDelete